Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sock knitting

Yes, I finally caught the bug of sock knitting... I had this one unfinished sock, somewhere in a drawer. And when I saw this red wool in a craft shop in Germany, I decided to give it another try. Result: aching hands, arms and back, and unfinished work in the house and garden.

I already finished one sock last night, I want to finish the second one before the end of the weekend.

But that'll be no problem, with a mug of coffee...

and the company of delightful Spips!

4 comments:

Allison Track said...

Oooh, you've made me want to get out my sock WIPs!

That's some lovely red sock yarn, by the way.

rosa p. said...

don't give up! your socks are great. you'll get it with coffee and cat.
rike xx

iHanna said...

your cat is so cute, and on your blog banner you're in bed with your cat - too cute! :-)

thanks for the visit in my blog!

Andylynne said...

What wonderful socks, and the red ones will be just as nice. Your cat is adorable, reminds me of his female counter part in the US. Thistle. She resides in baskets all over my house.