Friday, October 5, 2007

Our cats


I believe I have never properly introduced our cats on my blog...
So let's start with Ward, our eldest and sweetest cat. He is very intelligent, and likes to play the piano. He is the smallest and weakest of all our cats, but he is the boss!

This is Punt, he needs a lot of love and cuddles. He looks a lot like a cat in a cartoon, and he is funny!

This is Pooh, the mother of Spips (see below). She is very fluffy and soft, but not so for her character. She is not easy to handle, I can tell you that!

Spips, our little girl. The second she was born, she was the absolute favourite of my daughter Lucy. She is very cute, but a bit shy.

Wolf, our youngest and most adventurous cat. When he is hunting or doing other mischievous things, he can stay away from home for three days or more. And I'm always worrying when he does that!

6 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Oh Wolf... stay home kitty! I love that you have many kitties. Each so charming and unique.

Elisabeth Black said...

That Wolf sure has a confident, 1940's-gangsterish expression. I'm not surprised he's independent. :)

I love your cats! They are all adorable.

Livia said...

Oh my, they are adorable!

Jenny said...

They are beautiful. Nice to know another person with five cats.

pussman and co said...

what a lovely picture of Spips :o

dooniebabe said...

I have 5 cats, well officially 6 but one of them left and now lives across the road!! Yours are all so sweet!!