Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by the wonderful Pip of Meet me at Mikes. At first, I didn't know what that meant, so I hope I will do this right!
I have to write a list of 7 things that are typically me. And then tag 7 other people.
So, here we go then:

1. I looove to make lists, so this tagging thing should be easy for me. I make to-do-lists, wish-lists, don't like lists, love to read other peoples lists... I have notebooks full of lists with things I want to do and then never do. Do you recognise this?


2. I have cold feet all the time, even when I am wearing 2 pairs of socks. Only when there's a heat wave, my feet feel comfortable. Or when I make a long walk,...

3. There are too many things I want to do at the same time. When I watch TV, I want to knit or crochet, draw and read a book in the meanwhile. And that gives me the feeling that there is nothing I do right! Life is just too short.
But at the same time, I can be the laziest person in the world, thinking about everything I want to do and not doing it!


4. I tend to worry too much about things: about my children, the environment, my health, money, the future...
Even as a child, I worried all the time. But I am a happy person, how do you explain that?

5. This is a difficult one: everything with a face has a soul to me. An example: when I find an ugly soft toy on the street, I have to take it home with me and adopt it. I can not leave it, lying in the rain. I can't throw away ugly toys of my children, the moment they have a face. This makes my house very messy, so from time to time, I am giving away things to charity, hoping they will find a nice home!


6. I never read the books I bought, only my library books. Because there is no pressure to read them, they are patiently waiting on the shelf. And I buy too many books, I can't resist them!


7. I would love to go back in time and go to a store and buy all the beautiful clothes and toys and books I want!

And these are the people I tag, because I like the things they do: miroki, roxxykristen, jenny, dannielle, butterflyrocket, nimbleknot, and finally alicia, because she gave me the inspiration to start my own blog.
These are the rules they have to follow (another list!)
-start with 7 facts/habits about yourself
-write them on your blog
-choose 7 people to tag, and list their names
-leave them a comment about being tagged!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for tagging me . I'll have to think about it for a little while.I thought your comment about things with faces having souls and needing to be cared for was really interesting.