Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy bee

And yet again it was a busy, busy week, with a trip to Brussels, for the opening of this exposition.


On the one day I was home this week, I found the time to bake a mascarpone cake roll with raspberries, picked in my own garden. Normally they are all eaten by blackbirds, but not this summer!

Yesterday, we went to Ghent, to visit the Art School where my son studies. We saw a lot of promising art work.


And then we took the yellow brick road to...

...an information day about bees and beekeeping at the university of Ghent. We were invited by a good friend who works there.

Today, the summer holiday is starting. I hope it will be two months of reading, working in the house and the garden, crafting,....
I begin my week with a moment of meditation by the pond. And you?

1 comment:

Ele said...

Hallo Sabine,

habe dich im www gefunden und finde deinen Blog ganz toll!
Schön, dass du uns Brüssel zeigst und viele andere schöne Bilder!

Herzliche Grüße aus Bayern
Gabriele