Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crafting for Christmas

A week before Christmas, I decided to make a few gifts myself. This year, we had a Christmas party with friends, and we had to give something to this lovely couple. I needed projects that I could finish in a week, so I made:
a scarf for him

and a pair of socks for her.


After all the partying and eating, I had a very lazy sunday. I did a bit of ironing, a bit of reading, and I made a resolution list for 2010. I wonder what will come of it.

Sometimes it's a good idea to take the example of a cat, and sit by the fire and relax and meditate a bit.
I'm ready for the new year and the work that got piled up on my desk!

3 comments:

elsy said...

beautiful socks...happy new year

Blanket America said...

Your striped sweater is very nice with an array of colors like a rainbow it could be worn with Jeans through the winter.

patchwork

pussman and co said...

Thank you so much Sabine, The socks are lovely and also very comfy to wear.
I have been wearing them for two days now and am bit worried how I have to wash them. They are not at all itching!!
I love them.
Thank you for making publicity for my bears.
XXXX