Sunday, February 6, 2011

First post in 2011

Yes, I'm back... Thanks to the flu and lots of work, I've been away from Blogland way too long.
I'm still recovering from that horrible flu, but I'm coughing a little less every day.
There's a lot I have to blog about, and I'm starting with a knitted cardigan, finished in December last year.


And I got this cutie pie as a Christmas present from my dear friend Danielle, from Pussman Stuffies.

I knitted him a little scarf already.

And I decided to name him Gatsby, because I received this book on the same day.

6 comments:

June said...

Sorry to hear about you being unwell it sounds as if you had the same as I had before Christmas where I coughed continously for four to five weeks. It certainely took the wind out of my sails. I hope that you feel better and refreshed soon. I also bought my daughter a bear from pussman for Christmas - perhaps great minds think alike?
June.

June said...

If you go onto my site and look at Christmas on the side bar you will go to my blog on 27th December 2010 which has photos of the pussman bears!
June.

Vicki Boster said...

Welcome back Sabine- I have missed you! What an exquisite cardigan- both the color and the details are so beautiful- you are an amazing knitter!

I hope you are feeling better- it's hard just to get through the day when you have the flu. Ugh!

Stay snug and warm over there-- here is hoping this winter is over soon!!

Vicki

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Love the colour of the cardigan.
Your sweet little friend is so cute... he'll be perfect company while you read your new novel.
Susan

Andylynne said...

Winter illness is never fun! Glad to hear the cough is getting better, always a good sign. Your Bear is adorable. I just adopted a Pussman treasure. All because I saw the green bunny on your blog. I now have Ele, Mupper already, and Grumper, Booh & Kitty on the way. Blogland is great for learning new things and seeing what others see :)

magpie chic said...

Lovely to see you back. i've missed you!
Jacqui