I was tagged by Mia to tell 7 random things about myself. Okay, here we go:
1. I went to Art School. There I met my husband.
Now, both my children go to art school as well. I guess it's in the genes.
2. I am the opposite of an early bird. I don't like to go to bed, and I hate to get up in the morning.
3. It's very hard for me to throw things away. I still have all my toys, books, a lot of my school things, you name it!
(This is my first dinner plate, very sixties)
4. I live in the house of my grandparents. I used to come here on holiday when I was little. I hope I willl live here for the rest of my life, because I hate moving. And the reason for that: as a child of divorced parents, I had to travel a lot, and I really didn't like it.
5. My only real frustration: I can't play an instrument or sing, and I know I have no talent for it.
6. I know it's silly, and I try to fight it, but I am very, very much afraid of spiders. But I don't kill them, I put them outside. When they're too big, my husband has to do this....
7. I have enough notebooks, fabrics, drawing materials, etc... for the rest of my life, but I can't stop buying new things. Help!
I pass the tag on to:
Some rules that come with the tag:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.