Monday, June 16, 2008

White week

This is something I saw on other blogs, and now I am going to do this myself: work around one colour every week. I start with a mosaic (with the link to every photo to give credit to the talented people on Flickr), and for the rest of the week I'll post pictures in and around my house.
This weeks' colour: WHITE (although I believe white's not really a colour...).
If you want to do this challenge yourself, please leave a comment with a link, so that everybody can enjoy your pictures.

1. louise watching sophie, 2. calla coasters, 3. shoes, 4. sheep - nude, 5. white& white, 6. lamb, 7. pouring, 8. Dandelion, 9. White Bear , 10. Untitled, 11. on the lookout, 12. white advent, 13. potential, 14. Vintage White buttons on wool heart, 15. Clouds, 16. magnolia pincushion


1 comment:

angelique said...

I like the idea of a theme and it will give me something to blog about when I don't have much else to say! I will start right away with white and wait for next weeks colour. Also your finished quilt looks beautiful.